You're on this planet for a reason: To grow and fully experience life. Discover how to grow yourself, your career, business, your enjoyment of life. On this website, you will find articles, books, videos and programs that will stretch your mind, challenge your thinking, provide insights and suggest possible paths you can take, while providing some fun and excitement along the way. I am pleased you're here. Please take some time to explore what we have to offer. - Roger Ellerton
Services Provided by Renewal Technologies Inc.
We provide public speaking and facilitation services, online NLP training, business workshops/seminars and coaching assistance through our own resources or those of highly qualified associates:
- Public and Keynote Presentations and Facilitation Services. Contact Roger Ellerton, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to find out how we can support your association, company or team.
- NLP online Practitioner and Master Practitioner Certification Training Programs.
- Business Workshops/Courses. Our workshops range from focussing on a particular issue or broad overview (both half day) to in-depth study and practice in a specific area (up to three days). You can choose from an already designed workshop or a customized workshop to address a specific issue. Contact Roger Ellerton, at email@example.com, to see what is possible.
- Coaching Assistance.
We can help,
- If you are experiencing: change at work or at home and having difficulty coping, difficulty determining or achieving your goals, overwork and feeling undervalued, lack of energy or focus for what you would like to do, difficulty in your relationships, problems relating to your staff or co-workers, burn-out as a parent or manager.
- If you are looking for: more in life/health/relationships/career, improved communication/persuasion skills, greater self-confidence or self-awareness, help to pursue your journey of self-discovery, effective approaches to meaningfully interact with co-workers or family members.
Effective Ideas and Tools for Work and Home
If you are a parent, coach, manager, salesperson and you are looking for effective ways to communicate with your family, coworkers, clients or even yourself:
- Realize that NLP is one of the most effective and easiest to understand and use methodologies/models for intra- and interpersonal communication.
- Consider the following books and ebooks by Roger Ellerton.
You can view all of these books on one page at Amazon or use the links below to take you to a specific book on your country's Amazon site. These books are also available through other fine online book retailers.
- Live Your Dreams Let Reality Catch Up: NLP and Common Sense for Coaches, Managers and You covers all of the basic NLP material and is a great resource for coaches, managers and those wanting to learn NLP.
- Live Your Dreams Let Reality Catch Up: 5 Step Action Plan provides a road map for achieving your goals or coaching others to do so.
- Parents' Handbook: NLP and Common Sense Guide for Family Well-Being provides effective ways to improve your communication with your children and your children's communication with you, their teachers and friends. You will also learn how to support your children in school and elsewhere.
- Win-Win Influence: How to Enhance Your Personal and Business Relationships provides proven processes for you to be the difference that makes the difference in creating better results in your life, career or any place two or more people gather.
- Self-Publishing Your Book: A Guide for First-Time and DIY Authors shares insights and experiences based on my mistakes and lessons learned while writing and publishing eight books.
- NLP and Personal Growth Thoughts: A Series of Articles by Roger Ellerton. Volumes 1 and 2 each contain 15 articles. Some articles will educate you on basic NLP concepts, while others will challenge your current way of thinking and how you view the world around you.
- NLP Techniques Anyone Can Use provides ten typical NLP processes that illustrate the breadth and potential of NLP.
- Improve Your Communication Skills -- Make a Real Difference in Your Business or Life! Explore the LAB Profile®, short for the Language and Behavior Profile, which is a profiling method that enables you to uncover how people get motivated, think and make decisions. Learn how to be more persuasive, even with people who see the world in a different way than you do.
- Learn from Rodger Bailey, the original developer of the LAB Profile®.
- In 1992, Rodger Licensed Shelle Rose Charvet to market and train the LAB Profile®, worldwide. She continues doing an amazing job and the LAB Profile® has been taught to many tens of thousands of people with clarity and purpose for all these past 25 years.
As he studied NLP, Rodger had been on the lookout for how to take NLP techniques into a business environment. When he was introduced to metaprograms, he recognized them as the functional architecture by which we humans execute our strategies.
Together with Ross Stuart, they laid the framework for the LAB Profile® and did a series of projects with many companies large and small, and taught many open seminars for individuals. It was their partnership that performed those many projects with Southwest Airlines during that period (even though many authors write about these projects, implying they did this project).
Rodger has now developed a training program for those trained in the LAB Profile to augment their understanding of how we humans operate linguistically and behaviorally. This program is called the LAB Profile 2.0, in order that it does not get confused with his earlier version (the LAB Profile®). So now you have a choice:
NLP Practitioner and Master Practition Certification Training
NLP training is probably the best gift you can give yourself (providing you participate to the best of your abilities). It will give you tools and techniques you can use as a coach, parent, manager or entrepreneur to help and support others in a caring and respectful manner. And even more important, NLP training will assist you in improving the internal conversations you have with yourself and the conversations you have with others; putting you on a path to address the issues that hold you back, to discover your true potential and to achieve your dreams.
Thanks to recent advances in technology, you now have two viable alternatives - Classroom or online NLP practitioner and master practitioner training. Note: We are moving away from classroom training, choosing instead to specialize in online NLP certification training. Take our bias into account, read what we have to say and choose what is best for you.
- In a classroom training, you get to practice techniques with your fellow students, get immediate feedback from qualified assistants and can ask questions as the material is presented.
There are many good live NLP trainings. For example, you can train with Richard Bandler, the co-founder of NLP, and John La Valle.
Classroom training proceeds at a predetermined pace. As a result, it is not unusual for participants to miss one or more key concepts, to not fully understand the material or not be entirely comfortable putting what they have learned into practice. If this is your experience, you may wish to enhance your understanding and abilities by combining your live training with an online course of study.
- Online NLP training is home study that you can take from anywhere in the world. A good online training has many advantages. For example:
- No travel and living costs.
- Lower course fees and cost effective payment plans -- e.g. pay only as you access each module.
- Study at home and learn at your own pace according to your schedule and needs -- Review the course material as often and whenever you want (next week, next month, next year) and ask questions of your coach/trainer until you reach the skill and proficiency level you desire.
- Direct ongoing timely contact with certified NLP trainers by email, telephone or Skype to enhance your understanding and comfort with the material.
The online practitioner training that we recommend includes certification, is presented in multimedia format (fully compatible with all mobile devices) and is a complete package (e.g. a 120 hour program with 85 presentations and 45 live demonstrations). There are no hidden costs and this program includes a money back guarantee! Click on the following image to find out if online training is a good choice for you:
If you are already a certified NLP practitioner, then take your NLP knowledge, abilities and achievements to the next level with online NLP master practitioner certification training.
Free Articles and Videos
If you are curious about NLP or an experienced practitioner, the following free articles and videos will start you on your journey or add to your knowledge and abilities:
- Author, public speaker and trainer, Roger Ellerton, has written over 70 NLP and Personal Growth articles.
- Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic and Auditory Digital Preference Assessment.
- 'Discover NLP' Web Series. In this fascinating email sequence you'll find out how NLP gives the really successful and happy people in the world the edge over all the others. You'll see videos, hear audio and read articles that will give you a new, fresh insight into the wide and varied field of NLP that has given so many people the keys to success, health and happiness ... in business and in life.
- Report: NLP and You - The Keys to Success, Health & Happiness in Business and in Life.
- Free NLP LIFE Inspirational Newsletters.
- Get your free copy of "The 8 Must Know NLP Secrets For You To Be Successful".
Which one of the following seven statements describes you most?
- I use words and ideas to influence others.
- I tend to leave it to others to come up with ideas.
- I prefer traditional or conventional ideas.
- I am always jumping to the newest thing or idea.
- I organize and label everything! I like to follow procedures.
- I can be extraordinarily focused on my own ideas or those of my idol or mentor.
- I have an abundance of ideas.
You almost certainly found one of these to be spot on. It's part of a Code for what is happening in your life on the "mental" level. Recognizing it and knowing what to do about it can change your life completely. So the question is ...
Which Code is dominant in your life?
When you find your Mental Code, embrace it. Let it be an everyday strength. It will then be easier to let your soul drive your life instead of everything else dragging you around. That's living on purpose.
For for five days during the upcoming Spiritual Codes Fest, you will explore these Spiritual Codes and the influence that they have on your life. Your access is free.
You want great health. But how do you achieve it?
You know about eating healthful food, supplements, exercise, meditation, balanced emotions, etc. You are probably doing some if not all of these things. Right?
But there is something you might be overlooking that could give you even greater vitality, long life, and robust health.
Are you effectively tapping the vast internal resources of your nonconscious mind?
We all have these incredible resources, but we often leave them to their own devices ... or maybe happenstance ... or maybe we are triggered by other people or the news or work or situations in life (you get the idea).
Research funded by the National Institute of Health suggests, "interventions that target non-conscious processes and are less reliant on reflective, conscious engagement have significant potential for changing behavior across populations."
Paul R. Scheele, Ph.D., co-founder of Learning Strategies, has been studying the workings of the genius mind for four decades.
Paul knows how to help you rally your internal resources. He knows how to get your nonconscious mind to support your hopes and dreams instead of sabotaging them.
In the new Brilliant Health video program, Paul addresses simple things you can do immediately to bridge the gap from the conscious mind to the nonconscious mind.
This gets you out of limited thinking and into a reality of connection where the incredible power of your nonconscious mind works in your best interest continually.
Get your Free Pass to hear and see Paul in action!
Self-Help for Busy People
Paraliminals are audio tools designed to help your unconscious mind learn new ways to respond to what is going on in your world. They can help you to:
- Eliminate negative self-talk and vaporize self-sabotage
- Reach and maintain your idea weight
- Address financial issues
- Release emotions that block you
- Break any habit
- Boost your memory
- Acquire a new behavior
- Change memories
- and much, much more...
Paraliminals are popular for two primary reasons:
- It takes only 20 minutes. Simply pick the result you want, choose a Paraliminal CD, and listen. Then sit back and let the changes happen.
- High-performance mental technology. Paraliminals are infused with Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Accelerated Learning, Preconscious Processing, and Holosync.
You may purchase any of the Paraliminals individually, or you may purchase the entire collection.